Yesterday I had just a few moments to work on the dragon.
I tried to make the head more expressive and made him/her some horns (made with modena clay)
And some ears/flappers, those are still not attached, 'cause I don't know if I like them or if I will put them on the spot they are now...
a well tomorrow another day to make another try.
Today is another day. I attached the ears and some scales.
Was a bit too tired to do anything else.
This morning, very early I did some more scales. Hope to work some more this afternoon.
to be continued....
zaterdag 23 mei 2009
I've been bussy today with building a huge dragon for hanging on the wall.
I wanted to this for a very long time now and due to finding the blog of Misty Oakley
( http://realitysuckspeanutbutter.blogspot.com/ )
she makes some really nice dragons.
I saw she uses a PU form for the base of building a huge dragon.
So I ordered myself some PU shape of a deer and some glass eyes and started this morning.
I am making it with air drying clay, premier and had alot of scaling to do, over 5 hours, pfffff, got a sore wrist now
first attempt with styropor and cardboard and stuff...
The new one...